Yamba Property Valuer – eighty8valuers prepare property valuations in Yamba. eighty8valuers are Certified Practising Valuers, which enables us to value property and to assist clients to obtain the market value or rental value for a variety of property transactions, including residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural lifestyle.
Listed below is a brief overview of our services, greater detail can be found by clicking on the home tab:
- Ensuring correct asset/property protection through an Insurance Assessment to avoid paying too much for insurance premiums
- Providing you with a negotiation tool when purchasing a property with a market valuation Pre-purchase Report.
- The opportunity to save you time and money (lost due to extended advertising campaigns) by assisting with establishing the correct price for your property when selling through a market valuation Pre-sale Report.
- Ensuring that you are properly compensated when your land or property is resumed by a government authority via a Compensation Assessment due to Acquisition Report
- Peace of mind by adhering to the correct statutory process when declaring Capital Gains, Stamp Duty and Related Party Transfer to a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund for “non- arm’s length transactions”.
- Compliance by providing a Market Value Report to ensure accurate financial reporting for companies
- Compliance by providing a market value report to ensure an accurate Rental Determination and avert disagreements between landlords and tenants.
- Providing independent Construction Estimation and Feasibility Analysis for property developments.
- Providing an independent assessment when transferring property between related parties and therefore averting anxiety amongst family members with a Related Party Transfer Report
Get your Yamba property valued:
About the coastal town of Yamba
Yamba is situated on the east coast of Australia in northern New South Wales at the mouth of the Clarence River. The town is within reach of Ballina, Lismore, and Grafton. And only two hours from Byron Bay, Coffs Harbour and the Gold Coast.
The town has a sound economy based on tourism and fishing. It is also a town with many “sea-changers” and baby boomers retiring to a more hospitable climate. The town has a laid back lifestyle and facilities such as a Golf Club, Bowling Club, restaurants, cafes, cinema, swimming pools, sports centre and a deep-water marina.
According to the 2006 National Census, Yamba had a population of 5,514. This amount can triple during the holiday season.