Tweed Heads Property Valuer – eighty8valuers prepare property valuations in Tweed Heads. eighty8valuers are Certified Practising Valuers, which enables us to value property and to assist clients to obtain the market value or rental value for a variety of property transactions, including residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural lifestyle.
Listed below is a brief overview of our services, greater detail can be found by clicking on the home tab:
- Ensuring correct asset / property protection through an Insurance Assessment to avoid paying too much for insurance premiums
- Providing you with a negotiation tool when purchasing a property with a market valuation Pre-purchase Report.
- The opportunity to save you time and money (lost due to extended advertising campaigns) by assisting with establishing the correct price for your property when selling through a market valuation Pre-sale Report.
- Ensuring that you are properly compensated when your land or property is resumed by a government authority via a Compensation Assessment due to Acquisition Report
- Peace of mind by adhering to the correct statutory process when declaring Capital Gains, Stamp Duty and Related Party Transfer to a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund for “non- arm’s length transactions”.
- Compliance by providing a Market Value Report to ensure accurate financial reporting for companies
- Compliance by providing a market value report to ensure an accurate Rental Determination and avert disagreements between landlords and tenants .
- Providing independent Construction Estimation and Feasibility Analysis for property developments.
- Providing an independent assessment when transferring property between related parties and therefore averting anxiety amongst family members with a Related Party Transfer Report
Get your Tweed property valued:
Tweed Heads is a town located on the Tweed River in north-eastern New South Wales. Tweed Heads is situated near the border with Queensland and adjacent to the twin town of Coolangatta a suburb of the Gold Coast, Queensland. Tweed Heads is referred to as the town where you can change time zones by simply crossing the street due to its close proximity to the Queensland border. New South Wales observes daylight saving, whereas Queensland does not.
The Tweed Valley was originally settled in 1844 by timber cutters. When the timber was cleared, farmers moved in and banana, cane and dairy farming became popular along with a healthy fishing industry. These industries are still strong within the region, along with tourism. Many tourists visit nearby Mount Warning, Nightcap and Border Ranges, Springbrook and Lamington National Parks which are rich with sub-tropical fauna and flora.