Tennant Creek Quantity Surveyor – eighty8valuers, in conjunction with our professional partners, prepare Quantity Surveyor / Tax Depreciation Schedules for tax accounting in Tennant Creek as well as other Northern Territory towns such as Darwin, Katherine, and Alice Springs. We also service Northern WA including Kununurra.
Quantity Surveying is completed by Matt Benson who draws on twenty (20) plus years of building experience and historical construction data sourced from his time spent as a self employed builder in the Northern Territory. Prior to re-training, Matt was the Managing Director of MBY Construction (NT) Pty Ltd which was based in Alice Springs and serviced both the local community and the Territory’s regional bush centres. Matt is now an Australian Taxation Office Registered Quantity Surveyor.
- Holiday houses and units
- Childcare centres / early learning centres
- Hotels / pubs
- Caravan parks
- Medical practices
The key points regarding the Tax Depreciation Schedule reports:
- Matt inspects the property and completes the report himself
- Our lump sum quote includes a physical inspection of the property
- Residential reports are completed as per the ATO defined Uniform Capital Allowances System or as per the simplified depreciation rules for business
- The reports provide analysis using both diminishing value and prime cost methods
- Reports detail both the capital allowances and structural improvements available
- Measurement and allowance of your share of all common areas in the complex (if applicable)
- If jointly owned, we nominate the owners share(s) in the schedule
- We consider the increased depreciation advantages of joint ownership
- When appropriate, we contact your Property Manager and organise the inspection directly
Please take advantage of our Tax Depreciation Schedule quote form:-
Please call to discuss in greater detail with Matt on 0407 843 350.
eighty8valuers is registered with the Australian Tax Practitioners Board to charge a fee for Tax Depreciation Schedules registration number: 28191007Matthew Paul Benson is an approved quantity surveyor with the Australian Tax Practitioners Board registration number: 26334004