eighty8valuers prepare property valuations in Byron Bay. eighty8valuers are Certified Practising Valuers, which enables us to value property and to assist clients to obtain the market value or rental value for a variety of property transactions, including residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural lifestyle.
Listed below is a brief overview of our services, greater detail can be found by clicking on the home tab:
- Ensuring correct asset / property protection through an Insurance Assessment to avoid paying too much for insurance premiums
- Providing you with a negotiation tool when purchasing a property with a market valuation Pre-purchase Report.
- The opportunity to save you time and money (lost due to extended advertising campaigns) by assisting with establishing the correct price for your property when selling through a market valuation Pre-sale Report.
- Ensuring that you are properly compensated when your land or property is resumed by a government authority via a Compensation Assessment due to Acquisition Report
- Peace of mind by adhering to the correct statutory process when declaring Capital Gains, Stamp Duty and Related Party Transfer to a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund for “non- arm’s length transactions”.
- Compliance by providing a Market Value Report to ensure accurate financial reporting for companies
- Compliance by providing a market value report to ensure an accurate Rental Determination and avert disagreements between landlords and tenants .
- Providing independent Construction Estimation and Feasibility Analysis for property developments.
- Providing an independent assessment when transferring property between related parties and therefore averting anxiety amongst family members with a Related Party Transfer Report
Ocean Shores is a coastal town in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales. It is the largest town north of Byron Bay, in the Byron Bay Shire and is located in the Brunswick Valley. According to the 2006 Census Ocean Shores had a population of 3,856.
Since settlement in the early 1970’s the town has grown to include a shopping complex and a golf course which weaves through the town. The golf course is very popular with locals and visitors enjoying the challenge of the first class 18 hole course (ranked No 9 in NSW) Golf, lawn bowls, swimming pool and excellent dining make Ocean Shores Country Club a popular holiday destination.