eighty8valuers prepare property valuations in Murwillumbah. eighty8valuers are Certified Practising Valuers, which enables us to value property and to assist clients to obtain the market value or rental value for a variety of property transactions, including residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural lifestyle.
Listed below is a brief overview of our services, greater detail can be found by clicking on the home tab:
- Ensuring correct asset / property protection through an Insurance Assessment to avoid paying too much for insurance premiums
- Providing you with a negotiation tool when purchasing a property with a market valuation Pre-purchase Report.
- The opportunity to save you time and money (lost due to extended advertising campaigns) by assisting with establishing the correct price for your property when selling through a market valuation Pre-sale Report.
- Ensuring that you are properly compensated when your land or property is resumed by a government authority via a Compensation Assessment due to Acquisition Report
- Peace of mind by adhering to the correct statutory process when declaring Capital Gains, Stamp Duty and Related Party Transfer to a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund for “non- arm’s length transactions”.
- Compliance by providing a Market Value Report to ensure accurate financial reporting for companies
- Compliance by providing a market value report to ensure an accurate Rental Determination and avert disagreements between landlords and tenants .
- Providing independent Construction Estimation and Feasibility Analysis for property developments.
- Providing an independent assessment when transferring property between related parties and therefore averting anxiety amongst family members with a Related Party Transfer Report
Murwillumbah is a town of approximately 7,500 people in far north-eastern New South Wales in the Tweed Shire on the Tweed River.
The town is the centre for dairy farming, sugarcane production and banana cultivation. The famous Banana Festival first began in 1955 and still commemorates the agricultural stength of the region. The town of Murwillumbah is also close to both the Gold Coast, Mount Warning and many other world heritage areas. Tourism, especially eco-tourism is increasingly important to the town and surrounding areas.
Murwillumbah has a wide range of shops and services and is a major centre for many other smaller villages. These smaller townships make a lovely country drive destination.