Lennox Head Property Valuer – eighty8valuers prepare property valuations in Lennox Head. eighty8valuers are Certified Practising Valuers, which enables us to value property and to assist clients to obtain the market value or rental value for a variety of property transactions, including residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural lifestyle.
Listed below is a brief overview of our services, greater detail can be found by clicking on the home tab:
- Ensuring correct asset/property protection through an Insurance Assessment to avoid paying too much for insurance premiums
- Providing you with a negotiation tool when purchasing a property with a market valuation Pre-purchase Report.
- The opportunity to save you time and money (lost due to extended advertising campaigns) by assisting with establishing the correct price for your property when selling through a market valuation Pre-sale Report.
- Ensuring that you are properly compensated when your land or property is resumed by a government authority via a Compensation Assessment due to Acquisition Report
- Peace of mind by adhering to the correct statutory process when declaring Capital Gains, Stamp Duty and Related Party Transfer to a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund for “non- arm’s length transactions”.
- Compliance by providing a Market Value Report to ensure accurate financial reporting for companies
- Compliance by providing a market value report to ensure an accurate Rental Determination and avert disagreements between landlords and tenants.
- Providing independent Construction Estimation and Feasibility Analysis for property developments.
- Providing an independent assessment when transferring property between related parties and therefore averting anxiety amongst family members with a Related Party Transfer Report
Get your Lennox property valued:
Lennox Head is a seaside village in the Northen Rivers region of New South Wales, along the coastline stretching between Byron Bay and Ballina. According to the Census of 2011 its population is 7,340.
The village remains popular with beach-goers, sea-changers, and holiday-makers. The surfers know Lennox Head for its internationally famous right-hand point break. Hang-gliders love the sensational views from the Pat Morton Look-out.
The headland, known as Lennox Point, is popular with surfers, hang-gliders, as well as whale and dolphin watchers. All enjoying spectacular views of the village, Seven Mile Beach and along the coast to Broken Head.
Lake Ainsworth is a freshwater lake that has tannin-stained water from the surrounding ti trees which secrete an oil.