Kyogle Property Valuer – eighty8valuers prepare property valuations in Kyogle. eighty8valuers are Certified Practising Valuers, which enables us to value property and to assist clients to obtain the market value or rental value for a variety of property transactions, including residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural lifestyle.
Listed below is a brief overview of our services, greater detail can be found by clicking on the home tab:
- Ensuring correct asset / property protection through an Insurance Assessment to avoid paying too much for insurance premiums
- Providing you with a negotiation tool when purchasing a property with a market valuation Pre-purchase Report.
- The opportunity to save you time and money (lost due to extended advertising campaigns) by assisting with establishing the correct price for your property when selling through a market valuation Pre-sale Report.
- Ensuring that you are properly compensated when your land or property is resumed by a government authority via a Compensation Assessment due to Acquisition Report
- Peace of mind by adhering to the correct statutory process when declaring Capital Gains, Stamp Duty and Related Party Transfer to a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund for “non- arm’s length transactions”.
- Compliance by providing a Market Value Report to ensure accurate financial reporting for companies
- Compliance by providing a market value report to ensure an accurate Rental Determination and avert disagreements between landlords and tenants .
- Providing independent Construction Estimation and Feasibility Analysis for property developments.
- Providing an independent assessment when transferring property between related parties and therefore averting anxiety amongst family members with a Related Party Transfer Report
Get your Kyogle property valued:
Kyogle is a town in the northern rivers region of northern New South Wales. According to the 2006 Census, Kyogle had a population of 2,731.
The town was settled in 1830 as a lumber camp with Cedar and Hoop Pine being popular production. Kyogle is an Aboriginal word meaning “plains turkey’s (bustard) egg” a reference to the Scrub Turkey which is indigenous to the region.
The town lies on the banks of the Richmond River. Cattle grazing, dairy farming and forestry are the primary industries.