Casino Property Valuer – eighty8valuers prepare property valuations in Casino. eighty8valuers are Certified Practising Valuers, which enables us to value property and to assist clients to obtain the market value or rental value for a variety of property transactions, including residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural lifestyle.
Listed below is a brief overview of our services, greater detail can be found by clicking on the home tab:
- Ensuring correct asset/property protection through an Insurance Assessment to avoid paying too much for insurance premiums
- Providing you with a negotiation tool when purchasing a property with a market valuation Pre-purchase Report.
- The opportunity to save you time and money (lost due to extended advertising campaigns) by assisting with establishing the correct price for your property when selling through a market valuation Pre-sale Report.
- Ensuring that you are properly compensated when your land or property is resumed by a government authority via a Compensation Assessment due to Acquisition Report
- Peace of mind by adhering to the correct statutory process when declaring Capital Gains, Stamp Duty and Related Party Transfer to a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund for “non- arm’s length transactions”.
- Compliance by providing a Market Value Report to ensure accurate financial reporting for companies
- Compliance by providing a market value report to ensure an accurate Rental Determination and avert disagreements between landlords and tenants.
- Providing independent Construction Estimation and Feasibility Analysis for property developments.
- Providing an independent assessment when transferring property between related parties and therefore averting anxiety amongst family members with a Related Party Transfer Report
Get your Casino property valued:
About the town of Casino
Casino is a town not far from the Northern Rivers area of northern New South Wales. Casino is situated on the Richmond River, at the junction of Bruxner and Summerland Highways.
Casino is famous for beef production. It is the region of a very large cattle industry and is known as the “Beef Capital” of Australia. And each year the town celebrates its annual ‘Beef Week” With many activities promoting beef production including the parading and judging of Mr Beef and the Beef Queen.
According to the Census of 2006, Casino has a population of 9,400.