Byron Bay Property Valuer – eighty8valuers prepare property valuations in Byron Bay. eighty8valuers are Certified Practising Valuers, which enables us to value property and to assist clients to obtain the market value or rental value for a variety of property transactions, including residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural lifestyle.
Listed below is a brief overview of our services, greater detail can be found by clicking on the home tab:
- Ensuring correct asset/property protection through an Insurance Assessment to avoid paying too much for insurance premiums
- Providing you with a negotiation tool when purchasing a property with a market valuation Pre-purchase Report.
- The opportunity to save you time and money (lost due to extended advertising campaigns) by assisting with establishing the correct price for your property when selling through a market valuation Pre-sale Report.
- Ensuring that you are properly compensated when your land or property is resumed by a government authority via a Compensation Assessment due to Acquisition Report
- Peace of mind by adhering to the correct statutory process when declaring Capital Gains, Stamp Duty and Related Party Transfer to a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund for “non- arm’s length transactions”.
- Compliance by providing a Market Value Report to ensure accurate financial reporting for companies
- Compliance by providing a market value report to ensure an accurate Rental Determination and avert disagreements between landlords and tenants.
- Providing independent Construction Estimation and Feasibility Analysis for property developments.
- Providing an independent assessment when transferring property between related parties and therefore averting anxiety amongst family members with a Related Party Transfer Report
Get your Byron property valued:
About Byron Bay
Byron Bay is a beachside town located in the north eastern corner of northern New South Wales. The headland adjacent to the town is the eastern most point of mainland Australia.
The town has many great surf beaches and resorts popular with tourists, particularly backpackers. Many tourists enjoy the natural amenities and annual whale watching activities. Byron has its own Marine Park and is also close to subtropical rainforests such as Nightcap National Park and Minyon Falls. As Byron has a temperate climate and warm tropical waters, the area is attractive to scuba divers and snorkellers
According to the Census of 2006, Byron Bay had a population of 4,981.