Ballina Property Valuer & Quantity Surveyor
eighty8valuers are based in Ballina we prepare property valuations and are quantity surveyors in Ballina as well as in the surrounding areas such as Lismore, Bangalow, Lennox Head, and Byron Bay.
eighty8valuers value property and can assist you to obtain the market value or rental value for a variety property transactions, including residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural lifestyle valuations.
In addition to our property valuation arm, we also provide in-house quantity surveying which is completed by Matt Benson who draws on 20 plus years of building experience and historical construction data. Matt is an Australian Taxation Office Registered Quantity Surveyor
Ballina – General Information about the town
Ballina is located on the mouth of the Richmond River on the Far North Coast, NSW. Surrounded by ocean, estuaries and canals it is the most accessible ISLAND on the Far North Coast NSW. Which makes it a very popular tourist destination hosting wonderful surfing/swimming beaches, boating and natural amenities.
The population of Ballina is 39,274 as per 2011 Australia Census Data. As the population continues to grow, Ballina is becoming the growth hub for the region with many schools, shopping facilities, hospital, aged care facilities and natural amenities. Located on the Pacific Highway and hosting the modern Ballina Airport it is the gateway to the spectacular Northern Rivers and beyond (Byron Bay, Lennox Head, Lismore, the Clarence Valley, Nimbin and Alstonville).
The following statistics apply to houses in EAST BALLINA
- Change in Median Price (5yrs) is 7%
- Annual Change in Median Price (10yrs) is 5.5%
- Median Asking Rent for EAST BALLINA is $430 per week
- Average Days on Market is 112 days
- Statistics based on Aug 2012 statistics
- Statistics which apply to Units in BALLINA
- Change in Median Price (5yrs) is 6.1%
- Annual Change in Median Price (10yrs) is 6.6%
- Median Asking Rent for BALLINA is $300 per week
- Average Days on Market is 103 days
- Statistics based on Aug 2012.