Quantity Surveying and Property Valuations
Quantity Surveyor and Property Valuer. eighty8valuers are based in Ballina. eighty8 valuers provide Quantity Surveying and Property Valuations in Ballina, Byron Bay, Lennox Head, Evans Head, Yamba and Grafton. North to Ocean Shores, Cabaritia, Kingscliff and Tweed Heads. West to Alstonville, Wollongbar, Casino, Tenterfield, Murwillumbah and Mullumbimby. What do Valuers do? What is the Property Market? How Can We Assist? The Valuation Process What do Valuers do?
Drawing on Matt’s Quantity Surveyor and Property Valuer qualifications We prepare property valuations, tax depreciation schedules and quantity surveying throughout the Northern Rivers, Southeast Queensland.
As a member of the Australian Property Insitute (API) and Certified Practising Valuers (CPV) we can assist you to obtain the market value or rental value for a variety property transactions, including residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural life style.
In addition to property valuations, we also provide in-house quantity surveying with all properties personally inspected and reports completed by Matt Benson who draws on 20 plus years of building experience and historical construction data. Matt is an Australian Taxation Office Registered Quantity Surveyor.
eight8valuers are approved Tax Agents with the Australian Tax Office.
We can assist across a wide range of services;
- Tax Depreciation Schedules / Quantity Surveying
- Insurance Assessments
- Pre-sale Purposes / Pre-purchase
- Compensation Assessment due to Acquisition
- Related Party Transfer to a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund
- Related Party Transfer
- Stamp Duty Assessment
- Capital Gains Assessment
- Financial Reporting
- Rental Determination
- Construction Estimation and Feasibility Analysis
- Family Law Valuations
- Expert Witness engagement for both property valuation and building disputes. We can be engaged for both court appearances and amicable settlement
eighty8valuers can assist you with a variety of property transactions, including residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural lifestyle valuations. What is the Property Market?
The property market comprises a large cross section of property. It is important to note that property behaves differently across it’s many segments. This is also true for different localities due to local factors such as mining. Some areas may perform well, however due to a closing of a factory or poor crop yields, a locality may be experiencing a reduction in prices. This is when engaging a Valuer can be of great assistance as Valuers are trained to investigate local and national economic factors affecting different styles of property.
As often noted in the media, we see blanket headlines of “property bubbles” or “prices surge”. The question is how are the individual segments behaving?
This is an opportunity for eighty8valuers to assist. We understand that property is diverse. We have the skills and knowledge to dissect the property market into small areas such as residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural lifestyle. People trade different styles of property with different goals in mind. These can be emotional, economic or forced due to a change in circumstances etc. How Can We Assist?
How Can We Assist You?
eighty8valuers can assist clients in a variety of ways including;
- Minimising tax through the use of a Tax Depreciation Schedule.
- Ensuring correct asset / property protection through an Insurance Assessment while not paying too much for insurance premiums.
- The opportunity to save you money by arming you with a negotiation tool when purchasing a property.
- The opportunity to save you time and money by establishing the correct price for your property when selling.
- Peace of mind through adhering to the correct statutory process when declaring Capital Gains, Stamp Duty and Related Party Transfer to a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund for “non- arm’s length transactions”.
- Providing an independent assessment when transferring property between related parties and therefore averting anxiety amongst family members.
- Ensuring that you are properly compensated when your land or property is resumed by a government authority.
The Valuation Process
The Valuation Process
The Valuation Process
We complete a thorough inspection of the property, considering all features of the land, buildings and fixtures and fittings.
2. Market Analysis
This includes detailed investigation and analysis of recent market sales of other comparable properties.
3. Completion of the Valuation Report
Written Valuation Reports are prepared in accordance with the purpose of the report and we are obliged to adhere to strict guidelines set out by the Australian Property Institute.
Accurate valuation of the market value of a property is critical to every lending, mortgage broking or buying decision . Valuation of property includes the management of investment portfolios and the assessment of property utilisation, both personal and corporate.
eighty8valuers value property and can assist you obtain the market value or rental value for a variety property transactions, including residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural lifestyle valuations.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Thank you for visiting my website and please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions